Help and Guidance
Death can be an overwhelming experience. Our dedicated staff will assist you with the necessary arrangements involved in planning a funeral. Our experience and attention to detail will help you through this difficult time.
Funerals are important rituals that help us face the death of someone close to us. They confirm the reality of death and serve as a focus to help us express our feelings of loss. A funeral gives us the opportunity to remember the person who died and to say goodbye.
More than endings, funerals are bridges of transition.
Our services include:
- Removal of body of the deceased during or after hours
- Funeral arrangements made in the comfort of your own home
- Execution of all arrangements and procedures prior to, during and after the funeral/cremation
- The use of private viewing of the mortal remains in our chapel and the use of Kramer Funeral Home’s chapel during normal business hours, if available and if so requested
- Transport of the mortal remains in our private hearse to the church and cemetery/crematorium.
- Obtaining, preparation and completion of Death Certification and all Legal Documentation including registration of death, medical certificates and removal order
- Care and preparation of mortal remains at Kramer Funeral Home’s mortuary. The provision of all relevant personnel, facilities, equipment, material and the preservation of the mortal remains
- Conducting the funeral with trained officials and attendants
- Preparation of the grave, provision of mats, artificial grass, standard lowering device and gravesite facilities
- Transport of mortal remains to crematorium and collection of ashes after cremation. Click here for more information regarding cremation
- Itemized pricing
- Coffins, Caskets, Ash Urns
- Press Notices
- Floral tributes/Art designs
- In-house Minister/Organist
- In-house Catering
- Tombstones of Choice
- Repatriations to other Countries
- Family cars/Buses
- 24 hour Availability
- Pre-funeral Planning
- Pet Cremations
- Funeral Policies
- Floral Tributes